November 3 to November 10
The Eastern Caribbean is noted for volcanic islands and dramatic underwater topography. Join us on this adventure to explore Saba and St. Kitts.
Saba, known for its submerged offshore pinnacles, is the 5 square mile top of a dormant volcano towering 3,000 feet above the surface and surrounded by volcanic sand.
The abrupt topography above the sea is mirrored below, and the profusion of marine life attests to the early institution of the Saba Marine Park in 1987.
St. Kitts offers arguably the widest variety of sites in the Caribbean - finger reefs, recent wrecks, and lots of dropoffs will capture your imagination.
Please call Travel Masters or Scubaland for more information or to sign up!
Marc Leissner is leading this adventure!
- 7 nights aboard Caribbean Explorer II
- 5 dive days of 5 dives a day
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- All beverages including alchohol
- Fuel surcharge (subject to change)
- Marine park fees
- Port fees
- Weights, tanks and weight belts
- $2,350 per person based on double occupancy
- $500 initial deposit
- Final payment due by August 1, 2012
- Flights have not been booked for this trip yet as it is too early to book the flights. Check back with us about details on flights.
- Non-divers are welcome. Subtract $100 for non-divers.
- The single supplement is $1,895 if you choose to have a room to yourself.
- International airfare to and from the boat available for $775 per person from Austin, TX
- Departure tax may apply. It’s possible that this tax will be included in your airline ticket. We’ll let you know!
- Baggage fees charged by the airlines
- Anything not specifically listed under “Package Includes”
- A valid passport is required for entry. It needs to be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return date.
- You will need to show your diving certification card. If you wish to use Nitrox for diving, you will also need to present a Nitrox card.
- Trip insurance is STRONGLY encouraged for this (and all) trips. Your payments are nonrefundable. The only way to protect you against financial loss in the event of cancellation is by purchasing trip insurance. Please ask Travel Masters for a quote and description of the coverage available.
- Water temperature is generally between 78F and 82F. A 3mm suit should suffice. But, an extra hooded vest would take care of those chilly days.
- There are not any extensions planned for this trip. But, Travel Masters is happy to assist you in customizing your trip if you wish to go early or extend your stay in the Bahamas.