January 24 to February 9
Puerto Galera is well known for its numerous scuba diving spots; the area was designated a Man and Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO in 1973 and has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia located at the very heart of the 'Coral Triangle'. The area also features numerous pocket beaches and stunning tropical scenery.
Atlantis Puerto Galera is beautifully built into the hills of Sabang Beach of Puerto Galera and has a great beachfront location; in many travel guidebooks and magazines Atlantis is quoted as one of the most outstanding resorts of the Philippines with its award winning (Flintstones) design.
Dumaguete is just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort.
Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries.
"You come first in everything we do, whether it's your honeymoon, your first time on scuba or a dedicated photo dive for the most experienced divers. Our resort team has decades of experience, but what makes us stand out is the way we make you feel. When you return, which we are sure you will, it's just like coming home." -Atlantis Dive Resort
As always, space is limited on this trip and will sell out quickly. So, if you are interested, call today to get more info or to sign up.
- Round trip air between LAX and Manila
- 7 nights at Atlantis Resort in Puerto Galera
- 7 nights at Atlantis Resort in Dumaguete
- All ground transportation between the resorts and the airports
- Round trip flight between Manila and Dumaguete
- All meals at each resort
- Breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included (through breakfast)
- Coffee, tea and filtered water are available from 6am to 6pm daily
- Nitrox at each resort
- 6 dive days at each resort – unlimited scheduled boat diving between 8am and 6pm including night dives.
- 2 day trips to Apo Island (or similar) are included at Dumaguete
- Unlimited internet access
- Travel Guard Trip Insurance (including medical, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation coverage)
- Initial deposit - $500pp – nonrefundable
- 2nd Deposit of $500pp is due by January 24, 2012
- 3rd Deposit of $2000pp is due by July 24, 2012
- Final payment is due by October 24, 2012
- International coach class air between LAX and Manila is included.
- Roundtrip flights between Manila and Dumaguete are included.
- Connecting flights to LAX are not included.
Ask about upgrades to Business Class. Travel Masters can arrange your connecting flights to LAX for you.
- Non divers are welcome to join us. There is a discount of $500pp for nondivers.
- Pricing for the trip is based on double occupancy. If you wish to have a room to yourself, there is an additional single supplement of $650pp.
If you sign up without a roommate, we will do our best to find a roommate for you. If we are not successful, you will be responsible for paying the single supplement. We cannot guarantee a roommate for you.
The following items are not included in the package price. There may be other costs that are not included. This is not a final list of additional costs!
- Equipment rental at either resort
- Dawn dives
- Day trips (unless otherwise noted)
- Marine Park Fee in Dumaguete of $50pp for a 7 night stay
- Tips for dive staff, hotel staff or restaurant staff
- International Airport departure tax of PhP750 (to be collected at the airport in cash)
- Domestic Terminal Fees of PhP200 in Manila and PhP30 in Dumaguete
- Environmental Users Fee (in Puerto Galera) of PhP110 will be added to each persons bill at checkout.
- Excess baggage fees if you are carrying more than 66 pounds per person. There is an additional charge of $60pp to carry up to 99 pounds per person.
- Airline fees – including fees for seats, luggage, food, drinks, etc!
The trip price includes insurance based on passengers age 59 or younger. There is an insurance supplement based on your age at the time you pay the deposit:
- Age 60-69 - $100pp supplement
- Age 70-74 - $200pp supplement
- Age 75-79 - $300pp supplement
- Age 80-84 - $500pp supplement
- Age 85+ - $850pp supplement!
- You need a valid passport that expires later than August 10, 2013.
- A visa is not required for entry into the Philippines for US Citizens.
- There are not any shots that are required for entry into the Philippines.
- There are not any extensions planned. Contact Travel Masters if you would like to customize this trip.